Monday, March 12, 2012

Broccoli Kale Soup with Freshly Baked Bread


A lovely soup for a lovely weekend.  It's only just the beginning, but it already feels like Spring is here.  So, in hopes that Winter is truly gone (at least for this season), here's one last comfort food farewell.  Creamy Broccoli & Kale soup, now one of my new favourites which I found on For the Love of Food Blog, is a wonderfully healthy and comforting meal in a bowl.



Check out the Blog for the recipe.

And what better way to enjoy a comforting bowl of soup then with some warm, freshly baked dinner rolls.  I have never personally been great at baking bread, especially when using dry active yeast, but like anything else worth making it takes time and practice.  I am ecstatic that I found this dinner roll recipe on OvenmittsI loved it so much, I baked two batches. I think this just may be the end of my bread buying days.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...