Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Importance of Organic



Often people ask me, why is eating organic so important anyway? Why bother? And many people are still skeptical when it comes to buying organic.  Now, I don't have all the answers but I know what tastes good and feels good.  When I eat organic, it not only tastes a thousand times better but I feel better, especially knowing that my food wasn't sprayed with pesticides or chemicals.

So, if you're looking for a good reason to switch to eating organic, then watch this cute video about Elise and her potato project.  It just might help you see the big difference between organic and non-organic produce.

What do you think of this video? Do you agree that eating organic is better for you or do you think it makes a difference?


Would love to hear your thoughts or comments!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...