Monday, August 20, 2012

Urban Garden III: From Around the World

I decided it was time to explore my friend's garden, that is gardens of my friends from around the world.  Here are just a few beautiful gardens from Europe and Asia that I wanted to share with you, to wrap up m y Urban garden tour ...


Growing grapes in Switzerland.These look delicious!


A variety flower and vegetable garden from somewhere, in Switzerland.


I love this photo because of the garden along the path that takes you to the gate, such a beautiful idea! 
Thank you to Dave for the wonderful photo submissions of his garden in Rapperswil, Switzerland.

 Gorgeous container gardens in Berlin, Germany from my lovely friend Geka.


She is growing zucchini as well!


More from Germany, in Frankfurt, lush tomatoes almost ready to pick!


I haven't seen many raspberry gardens around Toronto so I was happy to see this one from Maria, in Frankfurt, Germany.



An eggplant! From my friend Tomo's balcony in Osaka, Japan ... just goes to show you, you can grow anything almost anywhere!


Finally, but certainly not least, some awesome photos of a bonsai garden from a friend in Japan.


Bonsai garden, Japan.

 
I love the frog statue ... too perfect.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...