Sunday, January 6, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy ... but Happy New Year!


First off, HAPPY 2013 TO EVERYONE!  I hope this year will be the greatest yet for everyone.  For me, it's been a non-stop year so far.  Leading up to 2013 it was especially busy and doesn't seem to be slowing down any time soon.  From holiday parties, family gatherings, friendly visits, a new job, and many new year's revolutions I hope to achieve, it's been difficult to find the motivation or even the time to sit down and write something - anything!

So, for now I wish everyone health, happiness and the Eco-friendliest year yet to come.  For myself, I hope to create and cook up more delightful meals this year and to share them here.  I also hope to achieve some personal goals - getting finances in order, buying a home (a farm preferably), maybe even starting a family, spending more time with friends and family, and of course, more traveling!

Okay, so somewhere in my ambitious schedule I do hope to find the time to write. Until then ... make this year great!

xo
SL

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...