Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mike's Birthday Balloons Revisited



Last year for my boyfriend's 30th birthday I surprised him with 30 balloons, each one blown up, stringed and tied to each string a photo of him.  Believe it or not I saved all of those balloons because I just didn't have the heart to toss them, especially since they weren't as biodegradable as I had hoped!

So, this year I decided to make something good out of them.  I made a 31 balloon birthday card for his birthday this year.  I was able to reuse the balloons and make it a gift for him - again!  The next step would be to frame it or add it to a scrap book.  Any other suggestions? I'd love to hear them.


Mike loved the birthday card and his birthday surprise visit to the Ontario Science Centre.


Happy Birthday Mikey!
Love you!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...